[CD - R : Released June 2008 : Northern Echo Recordings]
Our prodigious output, around thirty titles in fifteen years, leads inevitably to the "where do we start?" so often fed back to us. Well, now there's an answer. Here are
extracts from each of the titles released to date. The selection process was quick & intuition-driven, & often doesn't strictly represent the parent album...but the newcomer can
still get a reasonable idea of what to expect, & the seasoned listener can play 'spot the track.' The pieces are segued into new mixes & transitions & are not in release order;
we had to take this liberty to ensure a listenable whole.
1. Tranche 1 (Been There, Done That / Borrowed Atoms / Planets In The Wires / Antisocial / Bothered Atmos) (13.03)
2. Tranche 2 (Diaboica / Emissaries / Burned & Frozen / Frozen North / The God Of Electricity / E-Live 2003) (14.50)
3. Tranche 3 (Walking On The Sea / A Bridge Too Far / Rain Falls In Grey / Zabriskie Point) (10.07)
4. Tranche 4 (Organ Harvest / Lost In Space / Septentrional / October Gallery Redux / Greenhousing / Startide / Blacker) (18:49)
5. Tranche 5 (Upstairs Downstairs / Knutsford In May / Republic / Maelstrom / Gulf / People Would Really Like Spacerock If They Would Only Give It A Try / Hog Wild / Solid States) (21.45)
Download the full cover here!
Return to Discography
Order yours today!
M21-07.05.11 is Radio Massacre International's first DVD release. The concert in Chorlton (two years to the day as I write), was generally regarded by those in the know as one of RMI's finest performances to
date. Filmed with three cameras, and using split screen effects, it presents an exciting representation of a magical night in the wonderful surroundings of St Clement's Church. Musically it captures the band
at the height of their improvisational powers, and also incorporates two specially written themes, woven into the improvised sets.
The concert was available in a desk mix as an mp3 'virtual ticket', but here it has been re-mixed from multitrack into 5.1 surround sound audio. The soundtrack will not be available in other formats, so this
DVD represents the definitve document of the evening's 2 hour performance.